This is my first attempt at a blog and though it may seem like it's written by a 10 year old, I am actually a fully functioning adult. I grew up in
My favorite team is the Minnesota Golden Gophers football team. This is my love and the bane of my fiancés existence. I assume at some point this will lead us into counseling. I can communicate well enough and we have a loving relationship, but all that comes out of my mouth after another Mason choke job is pure, childish gibberish. I do not know why I care so much about a team that chooses to hurt me, but I guess that makes me, like so many others, a sports fan.
Next in line would be the Twins, thanks for an absolutely unbelievable season followed by that piece of crap you left on the field last week. And I'm not talking about Torii Hunter's jock, though that can still be seen near the 30 yard line of the Metrodome during Gopher and Viking games.
Followed closely by the Vikings, but I really don't know what to make of them this season. Childress has done some wining and dining of me this year, but I don't know if I'm ready to hop between the sheets with him just yet. The same cannot be said for Mike Tomlin though, I'm ready, willing and able, too bad I'm straight.
Following those three would be Gophers hockey, Wild, Timberwolves, and Gophers basketball. I also have an affinity towards UCLA (my grad school), and my childhood teams, the Yankees and Dolphins (though Dante has now broken the bonds).
I am probably just writing this for myself, and when I get a couple of posts together I may tell a couple of my friends, but I may just get bored and stop after one or two times. Who knows, who cares, and most importantly, who's buying the next round.
1 comment:
Michael-you make me laugh & cry. Very enjoyable.
Post a Comment